- Section One: Explore Your Leadership Context.
- Section Two: Discover the Four Terms of The Leadership Contract.
- Section Three: Set the Tone as an Accountable Leader.
- Section Four: Hold Others Accountable to be Leaders.
- Section Five: Drive Strong Team Accountability.
- Section Six: Create a Leadership Community.
- Explore the trends and drivers in the world in which you lead and understand the implications of your role as a leader.
- Identify the top 5 characteristics of accountable leaders and leverage them to deliver on critical objectives.
- Become a more deliberate and decisive leader that sets the tone of accountability for your team and colleagues.
- Understand what it takes to build a truly accountable team.
- Learn to build a strong community of leaders in your organization that you can turn to for support, advice, and inspiration.
ACCOUNTABILITY BOX SET
The Leadership Contract
A fresh and unique book that confronts the uncomfortable truths about Leadership today.
A real-world guide to propel your business to extraordinary levels of achievement.
The Leadership Contract Field Guide
A practical roadmap for implementing the Leadership contract at a personal Level.
The Accountable Leaders app is the perfect platform for leaders from various industries to share their insights and experiences. It uses current technology to provide articles chat, and other capabilities to support collaboration and thought sharing.
A very encouraging community exchanging frank and real-world conversations.
I know that when you create community and connection, it will fuel people to come together do the extraordinary. Vince Molinaro shows exactly how you can build a vibrant community of leaders in your own community to tackle challenges, drive change, and create incredible results.
ACCOUNTABLE LEADERS COMMUNITY