Inspire a culture where everyone steps up, takes ownership, and delivers results.
Accountable Leaders is the real-world guide to propelling your business to extraordinary levels of performance and achievement. Leadership accountability can be seen in organizations around the globe.
Thousands of businesses are struggling with mediocre performance and widening gaps in leadership. Accountable Leaders provides practical and no-nonsense strategies to transform any organization into a cohesive, highly motivated culture of accountable leaders and fully committed teams.
- Build strong leadership accountability to leverage competitive advantage, increase team performance, and close the leadership gap in your organization.
- Understand why gaps in leadership occur and recognize accountability issues in your own organization.
- Develop an effective strategy to instill a culture of accountability and responsibility in your business.
- Identify and implement organizational practices that encourage accountable leadership throughout your management structure.
THE LEADERSHIP CONTRACT
The fine print to becoming an Accountable Leader
Great leadership doesn’t happen by accident. It’s more than just being in charge; it’s a decision, an obligation and potentially your legacy. It is the only differentiator between an organization’s success and failure, and it has been entrusted to you. Can you step up to the challenge? Can you execute strategy while inspiring peak performance, nurturing top talent, managing complexity, creating value, conquering uncertainty, and yes, developing new leaders?
In today’s business climate, organizations need stellar leadership. If you’re not exceptional, step up or step aside. The Leadership Contract provides you with a proven and practical framework used by companies and leaders around the world.
- Learn how a leadership contract is vital for truly accountable leadership.
- Discover the mindset and practices needed to be a deliberate and decisive leader.
- Communicate to inspire, motivate, and drive successful performance.
- Become the leader your organization needs today and into the future.
THE LEADERSHIP CONTRACT FIELD GUIDE
The personal roadmap to becoming a truly accountable leader
The Leadership Contract Field Guide provides a practical blueprint for implementing the Leadership Contract. It summarizes what you learned and integrates that knowledge into real-world actions making you more effective. Including research and case studies from major organizations to give
you fresh perspective and valuable insight.
Leadership is a privilege and a responsibility, and The Leadership Contract Field Guide shows you how to move from conceptualizing “great leadership” into practicing great leadership—starting today.
- Review the major tenets of great leadership, internalize them, and look around at your organization.
- Identify and accommodate organizational needs. What does your organization currently need the most? Where is the clear deficit? This is where you’ll start.
- Focus on accountability and fulfilling obligations.
- Implement the Leadership Contract and become a more effective leader.